Use the navigation bar to find information, or search for topics.
To contribute, use the below instructions.
- Small changes can be made directly editing files in gitlab. Otherwise:
- Clone https://github.com/baron-lab/wiki
- Make a new branch
- Make your changes
- Add new pages to the docs directory
- New pages should have extension .md
- New pages need following lines at top:
--- title: REPLACEWITHPAGETITLE layout: default ---
- Push your branch to github
- Merge if you have permissions for that, or make a merge request
Alternatively, send updated .md file to C. Baron (not recommended for frequent contributors)
Pages will automatically get added to the sidebar on the wiki website
After committing to main, the website will be automatically updated (can take up to 10 min)
- Use Markdown for formatting. See https://www.markdownguide.org/cheat-sheet/
Not required, but nice for seeing a preview before pushing to github. Assuming [Jekyll] and [Bundler] are installed on your computer:
- Change your working directory to the root directory of your site.
bundle exec jekyll serveto build your site and preview it at
The built site is stored in the directory
This repository is licensed under the [MIT License]. This repository was generated using a template from https://github.com/just-the-docs/just-the-docs